wine glass

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

outbackmac

Reaction score
Looking for the small sample portion wine glasses that you get when you go to a wine tasting at a winery>

Got a set at Crate and Barrel. Not the cheapest around I'd bet, but we were there. Look in IKEA

http://www.truefabrications.com/Libbey-Wine-Tasters

1629%20bulk_main.jpg

i like using stainless steel shot glasses and 18 ounce stainless stell stemless glasses from e-bay.
no off taste, don't break when dropped, but you wany glass look up libby glass, comes in all styles ans sizes not to mention are at leat twice as thikas bar glass unless the bar uses libby bar glass....
Dawg

i like using stainless steel shot glasses and 18 ounce stainless stell stemless glasses from e-bay.
/QUOTE]

But the advantage of using glass is that you can see if the wine is really clear or if it has a color that is unexpected or not preferred...You can also see whether the wine clings to the glass or acts more like water

no off taste, don't break when dropped, but you wany glass look up libby glass, comes in all styles ans sizes not to mention are at leat twice as thikas bar glass unless the bar uses libby bar glass....
Dawg

we have switched over to the Walmart stemless plastic wine glasses because we kept trying to bounce the glass ones off the tile floors...not to stylish, but we aint either.

LOLM E EITHER, the stainless was not a fashion statement, i just got tired of picking glass outta my only 1/2 foot,,, lol besides now wen i break glass i gotta get on my knees to find all the pieces it's real easy the glass is where your hand starts bleeding, now stainless and acrylic is now my drinking vessels,:h juice, water, milk coffee and wine ,hehe,
DAWG

we have switched over to the Walmart stemless plastic wine glasses because we kept trying to bounce the glass ones off the tile floors...not to stylish, but we aint either.

Give your Good Will a try. I see small wine glasses all the time when I go to the one by my home. They're cheap too!

LOLM E EITHER, the stainless was not a fashion statement, i just got tired of picking glass outta my only 1/2 foot,,, lol besides now wen i break glass i gotta get on my knees to find all the pieces it's real easy the glass is where your hand starts bleeding, now stainless and acrylic is now my drinking vessels,:h juice, water, milk coffee and wine ,hehe,
DAWG

Do we need to get you a plastic tippy-cup Dawg?? :h

I like these. They are all one piece, cheap, and hold 2 ounces. Perfect for tastings. I recently bought a box of 25 sleeves (a sleeve is 10 glasses).

I use them during my crush. I always have enough of them and I do not need to clean them either before OR after use.

61Tw9P1dVML._AC_UL115_.jpg

These are similar to the ones that I keep in my wine room for sampling. The one wifey got me actually holds four glasses, and the glass holder is an old barrel stave, pretty good looking conversation piece and functional as well.

I really like the stemless style...but I am a clumsy, ham fisted, lout. Stemmed wine glasses are just too easy for me to knock over. Then we laid tile in all the living areas of the house...talk about open warfare on wineglasses! Now we seldom use the real glassware, you get plastic stemless.

Latest posts

Back