Wine Gifts

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wine4Me

Reaction score
For Christmas I gave wine as a gift to many.. One of the most asked question was "where did you learn how to do this?" I told them all about this terrific site & all the help I have gotten here!!
Just Sharing Here~ :cool:

Our small company had a Christmas party and they bought beer for us al. I myself brought in a bunch of my wines. It was the hit of the party and lets just say that there was a lot of beer left and I took home ALL of my empty bottles. There were 19 of us and I brought 10 assorted bottles and all 10 bottles came home with me with not a drop left!

Doesn't that feel great when others compliment your wine?? lol

Without this site I would never have been brave enough to "upgrade" from kits~

I did the same. I gave out bottles of mead, 6 packs of beer, and a few bottles of my first port from a kit. My wife added in some homemade red wine vinegar and vanilla extract. So far people have loved it.

I hope I can do this late in 2009
I have several small batches in various stages now

vanilla extract =
Thats sounds cool...... I must look for a recipe online for this!! hope its not hard to make.??.
Thanks for the idea~~

vanilla extract =
Thats sounds cool...... I must look for a recipe online for this!! hope its not hard to make.??.
Thanks for the idea~~

Vanilla extract is ridiculously easy to make. You get some vanilla beans, split them, and put them in a jar with vodka. Shake the jar once a day or so and in a few weeks you have Vanilla Extract. When it runs low, you can just add more vodka and occasionally an extra bean and it's never ending vanilla extract. :)

Back