wine for lovers

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

louise

french girl wine lover
Reaction score
Hi,
I am looking for good ideas about wines I could taste with a lover, just before making love... A wine that is not too powerful to keep the head cold, but powerful enough to abandon myself a little bit :)
Thanks a lot

I would have to say vin de la rose. Several people in here have made rose petal wine, I recently did some with wild rose petals. I'm not sure how romantic it was, but it was sure good.

Rose petals, ooooooo it's too romantic !
And where can I order such a marvellous wine?
I can't do it by myself, don't have any experience..
I can buy the roses but for the rest.....
I live in France, thanks for your advice, very cute

I have no idea what you get buy commercially over there but a nice fruit wine like Black Currant does the trick for me. You are 1 damn fine looking girl from your picture so I dont think he will need any! :)

I always hoped you'd notice:)

I'm afraid I got nothing on Louise though, but you made my day anyway Wade!:D

Troy

Louise, making wine is very simple and I emplore you to give it a try, it will be your new love!

thanks a lot boys !
You make my day too, :)
sid your avatar makes me laugh, and wade I am sorry but yours makes me afraid :)
why did you choose to put a gun instead of a rose...
I go regularly in the US, maybe I can buy some rose wine there?
Anyway thanks for the receipe sid, when I have some time I will play to the mad chemist :) Doesn't seem too complicated, but I think it will be difficult to make it in my little studio :)
Have a nice day boys' ! merci

Latest posts

Back