wine ferment and storage room help

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That sounds closer to what I would expect. There are some low r products out there.
I used r13 for the calculator
I wouldnt trust a vapor barrier that I didnt do myself, or at least see. Glued up is best and tape the seams and corners. Staples work too but run packing tape down each stud/plate, dont leave holes.
You dont want to have go back and fix it when you could be making or drinking more wine

That is what I plan to do. Here is the foam board I will be using. It has an r value of 7.7, I will use two which will bring it to 15.4, Not bad for a wall I guess. Thanks to allr-tech-rigid-insulation-310891-64_1000.jpg

2D2A7045-1ADA-45FF-B187-F1CDB13FEE77.jpeg Yea, R value is not that good on the foam board, but it’s costing me less than $100 to run for the entire year, so not that much money on the table to save. That’s with our Placer County 100 degree summers, with the AC kicking on 6 months out of the year 69 degrees on, 65 degrees off.

Is that not the same stuff I am using?I knew it wasn't the best but I read where you do not want to use roll insulation when cooling down that low.

Back