WineXpert Wine Expert new additions for limited time

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Runningwolf

Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
This April 2010, Winexpert will introduce an new addition to the Winexpert Island Mist family:

Twisted Mist Cocktails.

Twisted Mist makes 30 bottles of the world’s first consumer-made ready-to drink cocktail—just chill, pour and enjoy! Twisted Mist will only be around for summer and includes two great tasting cocktails:

Strawberry Margarita and Mojito.

Twisted Mist produces 12% ABV at bottling, giving the kick you would expect, with great taste, authentic flavors and a smooth finish.

Twisted Mist is produced exactly the same way as your existing wine kits, doesn’t require carbonation, and finishes exactly like a perfectly mixed cocktail—there is no equivalent product in the consumer-produced wine industry!

This is not posted on the WE site but it is on the front page for LD Carlson. Sounds interesting. These are due to come out in April for just a limited time.

Mojito is a mint infused rum drink. One of my favorites in the summer!

Vintners Circle (www.vintnerscircle.com) will be stocking these kits, here are the prices and info from them:

Twisted Mist Strawberry Margarita $84.99
The most popular American Tequila-based cocktail, the Strawberry Margarita is sure to fly off the shelves. Labels included in kit.

Twisted Mist Mojito $74.99
Originally from Cuba, this rum based cocktail contains flavors of mint and lime. The Mojito is the perfect refreshing cocktail for a summer afternoon.
Labels included in kit.

Just spoke with our local place, they will be stocking once they are available. Can't wait to try the Strawberry Margurita..

Has anybody heard are they bringing these back for 2012, I missed out on them in 2011, I was a little hesitant now I really want to try.

Yes they are still selling these kits as far as I know. I think the new RJ Spagnols lounge series Cosmopolitan and Pina Colada see much better though.
Dave

Latest posts

Back