Wine clubs

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fermenter

Reaction score
Looking for possible wine making clubs in the NE Ks area. I know I can get valuable assistance in this online forum but FaceTime is good too.

Greater Kansas City Cellarmasters is open to all winemakers and grape growers. visit www.cellarmasters.org. we meet once a month in one of our members home. start with a happy hour, then a business meeting and followed by a technical topic presentation. Our major activity of the year is the Wine Classic competition coming up in January.
Let us know where you are located and a possible address and we can mail you more info.

Go to the 2nd Annual M.A.N.E. Event thread or google the Taste of Pennsyvania Food and Wine Festival. It will be held at Split Rock Resort in PA. The first one last year was a great time even though the turnout was only 6 of us and our spouses. It's a great family venue as well. My wife said it looked like a college dorm room in the morning with 18 empty or mostly empty bottles on the dresser. I haven't made the reservation but we will get a group rate.

Greater Kansas City Cellarmasters is open to all winemakers and grape growers. visit www.cellarmasters.org. we meet once a month in one of our members home. start with a happy hour, then a business meeting and followed by a technical topic presentation. Our major activity of the year is the Wine Classic competition coming up in January.
Let us know where you are located and a possible address and we can mail you more info.
Salcoco, , I sent an email to your club address. Looking forward to joining the group at your next event if possible. We have made 3 kits so far( 1 gallon) and they have been good. Working on the first batch of our own grapes, Norton.

Latest posts

Back