Wine Cellar Signs

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Polar Mike

Sometimes One Bottle is never enough
Reaction score
I'm looking to put a sign on my wine cellar door in the basement and I'm wondering what funny/interesting names people may have named their cellar.

I have the end of an old barrel I'm going to hang as a sign on my door, but curious for ideas.

My wife and I make wine together (Craig and Joyce) hence we called our winery CJ Mason wines. We are both second marriage and have kids from other marriage. Our four kids got together one year and had some commercial place make us a sign with the winery name established year we got married, nice little engraving on it. That's hanging right by the door to our downstairs winery. I don't have a picture of it with me.

I'm looking to put a sign on my wine cellar door in the basement and I'm wondering what funny/interesting names people may have named their cellar.

I have the end of an old barrel I'm going to hang as a sign on my door, but curious for ideas.
How about something with some humor like:

1643315301548.png

That is what I would name mine because in case of an attack, that is where I would go.

How about something with some humor like:

View attachment 83899

That is what I would name mine because in case of an attack, that is where I would go.
My wife figured there's no way I could fill the room... I have 390 bottles in there so far on one wall... so she took the other side and it's now the overflow for the pantry... which I guess would make it our escape/bomb shelter... filled with everything anyone could want, canned goods, boxed dry stuff oh and bottles of wine.

Mine is a hillside cellar. When people ask what’s behind that door I always tell them it’s the family crypt. View attachment 83902
LOL... so when your curled up in a fuzzy blanket in front of the fireplace and the wife next to you, gives you a hug, a special smile and say's maybe you should go get another bottle of wine...???? Looks like a cold run, how long does it take to warm up after that?

LOL... so when your curled up in a fuzzy blanket in front of the fireplace and the wife next to you, gives you a hug, a special smile and say's maybe you should go get another bottle of wine...???? Looks like a cold run, how long does it take to warm up after that?
When it happens like that I move so fast I don’t even catch a chill 😉

Latest posts

Back