• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wine Cellar Racks and Cooler

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

masta

Reaction score
Since I no longer make wine I am looking to sell my wine racks with the cooling unit for the room.

The dimensions of the racks are:

One rack is setup for 1.5L bottles and is 84” high and 75 1/2” wide and holds a total of 240 bottles

The other rack is for 750ml bottles and is 84” high and 61” wide and holds a total of 252 bottles

The racks were all hand built from red cedar with 3 coats of clear poly on them and are screwed together so they can be taken apart and moved.

The cooling unit (Koolspace 300) was purchased new in 2004 and is in perfect working condition.

I am located in Southern RI

Price is $600.00 or Best Offer. NO WINE IS INCLUDED IN THIS SALE!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:
Masta is a good friend of mine and he taugh me alot of what I know. Im sorry to see such a well versed wine maker leave us taking with him so much knowledge. i think we need to tie him down to a chair and make him anser posts all day! Hehehe! Ill help you get rid of that MM Meg. Barolo! :)

Back