Wine Cellar Opinions Needed

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finished up the trim this weekend. I am now ready for paint then carpet. I will clarify... that this is the remainder of the basement. The cellar is running great.

Finally the carpet is getting installed today thus marking the completion of the wine cellar / rec room project.I'll post final pics later today. :db

Mike, how's your power usage looking as you've gotten the cellar loaded with wine? I've noticed a marked decrease in run time and frequency as I've added more wine into the room. My bottle racks / diamonds are about half full now, and just a few empty spots in the carboy racks, 3 barrels in there also, seems to be running 1/3 or so less than before. I don't have a monitor like you do, so curious what real data is looking like.

Mike, how's your power usage looking as you've gotten the cellar loaded with wine? I've noticed a marked decrease in run time and frequency as I've added more wine into the room. My bottle racks / diamonds are about half full now, and just a few empty spots in the carboy racks, 3 barrels in there also, seems to be running 1/3 or so less than before. I don't have a monitor like you do, so curious what real data is looking like.

Hey John, I still have quite a bit of space to fill so I am still about the same but like you are experiencing I see things dropping as it gets filled. the month of July was about 16 kwh.

Latest posts

Back