Wine cellar and wine making room

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very nice looking work area and storage area. What is the material on the benchtop? I like the carboy dollies. Peg board wall is a great idea.

Hope I am not over-stepping but I would give one caution. It looks to me like a lot of head space in the top of those carboys. I would top off or size down to smaller carboys.

Nice! I've had plans of a peg board myself. Like I tell my wife, "It's on my list!" :D

Very nice looking work area and storage area. What is the material on the benchtop? I like the carboy dollies. Peg board wall is a great idea.

Hope I am not over-stepping but I would give one caution. It looks to me like a lot of head space in the top of those carboys. I would top off or size down to smaller carboys.

The material on the benchtop is courian. I did top off the carboys was working on that when I took the pictures.
Thanks

Agree with Morgan, I too, one day hope to have a nice dedicated wine making area. Yep, that's a nice area you have.

Latest posts

Back