• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wine Bottles - Used

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AlFulchino

Winemaker of 30+ years
Reaction score
I am trying to do a little cleaning...and have close to one dozen cases of 750 ml bottles previously used for tastings.....in anyone is in the southern NH area, you would be welcome to them...all have been rinsed but not sanitized...and have labels still attached to most of them...

Thats great, Thats a nice supply for some one. I know when I need bottles that would be an awesome find!

i pretty much have a steady supply...otherwise they are going to the town recycling ctr

arent you gonna have a tough time getting here?...i just read the story about the los alamos guy that is now in protective custody

they are...give me a shout when you want them and we can make arrangements

I'm willing to share if somebody else needs bottles! But otherwise I was going to take them all.

all gone

as of this afternoon Joe and his future dad in law grabbed all of them....a very nice meeting we had ...and we shared some vino too!

i suspect this young man is a future winery owner..it sure seems to be in his heart!

Hehehe, I live in the same town and havent even met Joe yet!! Good for the both of you!!! How many bottles approx.?

i dont recall exactly the bottle count...but i think it was 10-11 cases...most were w65 ant green and 750ml...but there were some great looking bellissima bottles as well and some other types..i should have more cases put aside in a few months

they are....as are the ice wine bottles that i have used for some dessert wine...there is a new eco bottle out in the w65 ant gr style w full punt...its about 1.50 less per case (.13cts/bottle) than the w65

i think a flint eco is due out soon

Latest posts

Back