Wine bottle filler

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow. Thanks smurfe. Good to know.

My personal experience with B3's shipping has been awful. As I said, their customer service was great in resolving issues, but they messed up (and I'm not exaggerating) 6 of my 7 orders!

Wow. Thanks smurfe. Good to know.

My personal experience with B3's shipping has been awful. As I said, their customer service was great in resolving issues, but they messed up (and I'm not exaggerating) 6 of my 7 orders!

Too funny, 3B and Northern Brewer are the only ones that have never messed up an order of mine. Austin Homebrew has been the most inefficient for me. They efficiently fixed the issue every time and were quite polite except one time but every order but one for me has had an issue.

Hi Mike. I use an Italian floor corker for my corking. When I fill bottles I use a primary fermentation pail with a spigot. I have used this method for the past 5 years with great success and it only cost me $18.

HELP! I'm bottling my mead right now, using the Buon Vino super automatic bottle filler for the first time. I can't figure out how to adjust the flow regulator to alter the fill level. It's filling too much right now.

Can someone tell me what I need to do?

Untitled.jpg

HELP! I'm bottling my mead right now, using the Buon Vino super automatic bottle filler for the first time. I can't figure out how to adjust the flow regulator to alter the fill level. It's filling too much right now.

Can someone tell me what I need to do?

Hi Mike, there is a rubber sleeve on the part that goes into the bottle, It can be moved up or down to adjust where the wine hits the stopper. Move it up to lower the neck into the bottle so that the wine hits the stopper earlier.
I also would like to say that Buon Vino replaced the little rubber piece that split on my filler with two new ones, free of charge. I now like their customer service.
Jim

Hmmmm. I was able to move the sleeve a little, but it didn't seem to make that big of a difference on the remaining bottles. I'll pay closer attention next time I bottle. Thanks for the quick and helpful response.

Latest posts

Back