Wild Grapes

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pbertelli

Junior
Reaction score
Hi all,

Been making fruit wines for the past year and have been enjoying learning the process and the product! Just purchased my first Wild Grapes kits (cabernet sauvignon and moscato). Does anyone have any experience with how they come out? I'm trying to decide if I want to make the wines as instructed or enhance with some additional fruit.

Thanks!

Cabernet & Moscato are not considered Wild Grapes. I believe that you should make the kits as they come. Make some other wines - Concord, real Wild grapes, Elderberry, Cranberry, etc; and then taste you Kit wines. At that time make a judgement if you need to blend wome of the other wines with the kits. At this point in time, there are way too many variables, including the variables of what different aspects of a wine different people appreciate.

Hi all,

Been making fruit wines for the past year and have been enjoying learning the process and the product! Just purchased my first Wild Grapes kits (cabernet sauvignon and moscato). Does anyone have any experience with how they come out? I'm trying to decide if I want to make the wines as instructed or enhance with some additional fruit.

Thanks!
I just started a wild grapes brand kit, how did yours turn our?

Latest posts

Back