Wife's new bike

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stickman

Veteran Winemaker
Reaction score
My wife had been talking about ordering a new bike, well it arrived today, so I handled some minor assembly. It has 7 speeds and is much bigger than I expected, push the button and this thing takes off at a good clip. I'm not sure how much the pedals will get used!

Rad Power Bike.JPG

Last edited:
Those are fat tires!

My wife had been talking about ordering a new bike, well it arrived today, so I handled some minor assembly. It has 7 speeds and is much bigger than I expected, push the button and this thing takes off at a good clip. I'm not sure how much the pedals will get used!

View attachment 72381

Looks like an electric, power assist bike.

Quite frankly, anything that gets people more onto bikes I am an advocate for it.

Major cyclist myself for over 35 years. Do most thing on my collection of bikes.

Story: I was coming back from shopping recently, with my trailer with 20+ kg of cargo, and a guy passed me on a hill on a electric power assist bike, with a slow peddle cadence and apparently with ease and no effort. While I was certainly needing some effort myself on the hill on my me only powered bike.

And I but could think was, "Good for him for riding a bike of any type, and not a new fat car!!".

138420440_1285269625186499_1452379056649322857_o.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back