Wife confessed to cheating today

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bryano

Wino in training
Reaction score
We were making Turkey dinner today and my wife had to run to the store for some last minute items. When she returned with groceries I was slaving away in the kitchen. Right away I could see the look of disgrace in her eyes, so I asked, what's wrong dear? Oh nothing, she says... as she looks at the floor. I said you sure look like you have something to tell me. So she looked at me and said, you know I love you rite? Spit it out, I told her. So the words that came out were like slow motion garble, " I bought a bottle of wine". I was stricken with an emotional knife in my back. She said if I had some bottled than she would not have. So we agreed that I need to pay more attention to my stock of wine and make sure I have some in all stages at all times. So I'm going tomorrow to start another batch, since I have one clearing, one just in secondary, and one fermenting we thought it would be wise to start another.... see there is a happy ending to most stories.
Happy T-Day :dg

hahahha..

I was a bit concerned that you'd had a few wines too many and about to confess your marital woes!

Allie

no marital woes just a bit of wine betrayal that can be fixed with more wine

I'm glad you could talk things out and save your marriage. If she really loves you can work this out.

Be sure to pay attention to the little things. Remember that a divorce could be ugly. You might have to divide the property, and that includes the wine cellar.

You might want to forgive this trespass. Just this once though!

LOL, I know what you all are going through. I have so much to bottle and have myself bought wines. There are some I will always buy as none of the kits meet my expectations for particular varietals.

Glad you could save your marriage. I think to prevent things like this from happening the spouses should get each of us wine makers a "wine a month" membership. One where we could pick the wine a month a head of time.

It is all your fault for not having every wine there is on the shelves at any time!!!!!!!!!!!!:slp If I hear of this lapse of wine making again you will be stricken from this forum and banned for life! :) Now get fermenting and bottling right now!!!!!!!!!!!!! :w

At least she didnt cheat on you with Ripple LOL :) that would have been unforgivable.:(
Now kiss and pop the cork

Back