Why you shouldn't tick your wife off before she shops

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeepingchick

**Domestic Goddess**
Reaction score
soooooooooooooo hubs was sposed to go out with me today then at least min decided to stay home ....BAH!!!! was so ticked.... he was sposed to travel w me the 3 hrs round trip to my jewelers and keep me company whilst i picked up the earrings i was having made.....WHATEVER!!!

so i get there and asked the guy what the damages were...had been quoted *about* fifty bucks.... he brings out his paper and said $15!!!!!! i said ....ok....then told him i had been planning on spending 50 and since i was mad at hubby i was going to spend it damnit!!! he chuckled and said he could make that happen,and then showed me more earrings....i walked out with 3 pairs...he discounted 2 pairs to 20 each they were originally $35 and $40.... so for $55 bucks i got my Mystic Topaz stones set into some dangles, one pair of garnet studs and one pair of amythyst studs!! and hubs learned NOT to send me shopping at my jewelers whilst mad at him LMAO!!! seriously tho what a freaking deal!!!

then i went to JoAnns... not gonna say what i got or spent...then i went to the mall and hit up Body Shop...again not telling but it was a great sale!!! THEN on the way out of the mall, while waiting at the light to turn onto the on ramp heading home....a car with a cute guy in it pulls up beside me...honks...waves...and starts hitting on me!!! i LOVE going shopping with out the hubs!!! at least i left the guy at the intersection right???!!!!

hubs laughed when i told him about the guy and shook his head when he saw the purchases...all in all a pretty great afternoon! LOLOLOLOL

no new carboys? bet you would have done some damage at the brew shop

no but you can melt em down in the future to pay for carboys if the dollar goes to sh*t :sm

You cant ferment earings!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You guys missed the point. Nikki ended up with some studs and was still getting hit on. Then goes home to hubby with a smile on her face. Damn Wade, we were just talking about getting old. Nikki would have pulled up next to you and you wouldn't of even seen her. :)

Latest posts

Back