Why parents drink!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Runningwolf

Super Moderator
Supporting Member
Reaction score
WHY PARENTS DRINK
A father passing by his son's bedroom was astonished to see that his bed was nicely made and everything was picked up. Then he saw an envelope, propped up prominently on the pillow that was addressed to "Dad." With the Worst premonition he opened the envelope with trembling hands and read the letter. Dear Dad: It is with great regret and sorrow that I'm writing you. I had to elope with my new girlfriend because I wanted to avoid a scene with mom and you. I have been finding real passion with Stacy and she is so nice. But I knew you would not approve of her because of all her piercing, tattoos, tight motorcycle clothes and the fact that she is much older than I am. But it's not only the passion...Dad she's pregnant. Stacy said that we will be very happy. She owns a trailer in the woods and has a stack of firewood for the whole winter. We share a dream of having many more children. Stacy has opened my eyes to the fact that marijuana doesn't really hurt anyone. We'll be growing it for ourselves and trading it with the other people that live nearby for cocaine and ecstasy. In the meantime we will pray that science will find a cure for AIDS so Stacy can get better. She deserves it. Don't worry Dad. I'm 15 and I know how to take care of myself. Someday I'm sure that we will be back to visit so that you can get to know your grandchildren. Love, Your Son John PS. Dad, none of the above is true. I'm over at Tommy's house. I Just wanted to remind you that there are worse things in life than a "report card" that's in my center desk drawer. I love you. Call me when it's safe to come home.

Thats damn funny Dan. Gonna have to forward that around. I love it. Good one.

Tom when my Mom came to Alaska last summer she asked me about all MY gray hair. I reminded her she earned every bit of it!!LOL

thanks dan I needed that my daughter has been in collage for 10 yrs now she says she will graduate in a couple more.:tz

Lmao! I'll have to put that on a wall for when I am a parent!

I've seen that one before but it is great anyway. They just don't understand, till they have kids of their own.
When my oldest was 18 or 19 she had not showed up from working the night before. While we were out seaching the roads she would have traveled she showed up at home.
She just couldn't understand why we were so "freaked out" over her running around with some friends to the early morning!
Well, she now has two wonderful sons and the youngest who is 3 is already showing he is going to be one of those that will get great pleasure in pulling a prank on dear ole mom and dad!

Back