Why does this never happen when I am there?!

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome!

[Because you don't grocery shop in London?
smilie.gif
]

Rocky great post! My father use to sing opera a lot, I was raised on it, He came over from Sicily when he was 24 yrs old, not knowing a word of English, he spoke English with a very broken accent. Every Sunday morning when I was growing up, there was an Italian radio station that played nothing but opera, and my father would sing along, he had a great voice, and was even featured signing on the radio.
Thanks for bringing me back home!

Rocky great post! My father use to sing opera a lot, I was raised on it, He came over from Sicily when he was 24 yrs old, not knowing a word of English, he spoke English with a very broken accent. Every Sunday morning when I was growing up, there was an Italian radio station that played nothing but opera, and my father would sing along, he had a great voice, and was even featured signing on the radio.
Thanks for bringing me back home!

Dont you love how a; smell, a taste of something, or a song can take you back to those found memories we all have buried away!

I really enjoyed that. Thanks

RR

Last edited:
RR,
Absolutely! I'd give anything to hear my dad sing, those were the good ole days!

Latest posts

Back