Quantcast

Why can't I see pictures that other comment on?

Wine Making Talk

Help Support Wine Making Talk:

MN-winer

Reaction score
I periodically go through threads that from reading you would guess someone posted a picture but I can't see them anywhere. Am I doing something wrong or is my set up incorrect? Some pictures show in the post and others do not. I can't figure this out and see nobody else having this issue.

Runningwolf

Super Moderator
WMT Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I periodically go through threads that from reading you would guess someone posted a picture but I can't see them anywhere. Am I doing something wrong or is my set up incorrect? Some pictures show in the post and others do not. I can't figure this out and see nobody else having this issue.
Are these old posts? Many people use photobucket and if they change their pictures around on it at all the picture disappears from everyplace they posted it. Other then that you should be able to see any current pictures that are posted.

countrygirl

Reaction score
sometimes that happens, but only at work...maybe a security setting?
i use photobucket, so that could happen, lol.
what about a seperate section for photos?

Tom

Reaction score
You can open a ALBUM here

Look above for All Albums

arcticsid

Arctic Contributor
Reaction score
Rica, check out the my albums section. It is a orgotten area of this forum.

But I have wondered too about this. Sometimes photos show upas a link, and some show directly in the post.

Deezil

Reaction score
The Link/Show-up difference in pictures might just be determined by whether or not the original posters use [ img] [/img ] tags... As per the rest, really not sure..

arcticsid

Arctic Contributor
Reaction score
Usually I just upload a picture from my computer that I have saved as a file. It shows up in the post.

This question has come up before, I hope the "Mod Squad" can answer it.

I have been wanting to say that since Julie joined the ranks, its fitting somehow. LMAO!

:)

Deezil

Reaction score
Julie definitely puts the "iron" in 'iron skillet'... My tag idea would only apply to those pics from photobucket or like-minded sites... Not really sure about the whole upload feature myself...

I'll have to check out that album thingy-ma-jigger too...

midwestwine

Reaction score
I have seen some on here that put their pic as their profile pic and then change it later

Latest posts