Whole grape port

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Because he is not in Oporto, you mean, or because of his technique? (We all know that we are very liberal with our terminology, i.e., not always saying "style" after something like "Bordeaux.")

Yes, the technique you describe is exactly what was being discussed here. What is it that you objected to?
Not objecting to anything at all. Just pointing out that if it's good enough for "so called Real port makers:rolleyes:" then you're doing more or less the same thing. As for The Oporto bit, if it means anything to you, I voted to leave the damned EU!!!

Not objecting to anything at all. Just pointing out that if it's good enough for "so called Real port makers:rolleyes:" then you're doing more or less the same thing. As for The Oporto bit, if it means anything to you, I voted to leave the damned EU!!!

Okay, you didn't object to it. You just wanted to point out to everyone that some other party would object to it. Got it.

Latest posts

Back