Who let the Hounds out?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hound

Lalvin 1116, maaaaaan.
Reaction score
What's up WMT!?

I'm pretty new to the forum, but thought I'd come and check what all the buzz was about. A little bit about me is that I work at Keel and Curley Winery in Plant City, Florida as the Asst. Wine and Cider maker. I'm new to home wine making, but am pretty well versed when it comes to batches of at least 250 gallons. If anybody wants my 2 cents, I'll be around.

Cheers !

Welcome HOUND to WMT...
now that you've been trapped here, I hope to learn more, and I as well as others need all the help we can get.
Dawg::

What's up WMT!?

I'm pretty new to the forum, but thought I'd come and check what all the buzz was about. A little bit about me is that I work at Keel and Curley Winery in Plant City, Florida as the Asst. Wine and Cider maker. I'm new to home wine making, but am pretty well versed when it comes to batches of at least 250 gallons. If anybody wants my 2 cents, I'll be around.

Cheers !

Welcome to the forum!

Strictly a home wine maker here but always interested to hear and learn about other aspects of wine making.

Welcome!
Fruit wines - now you are talking!
I see you all make a couple of citrus wines - would love to hear about them.

Back