Who is the youngest one in here?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sometimes my ole body makes me think so,,, but I'm talking the year.
When I wake up at 3:30 am with my shoulder, elbows, hips and lower back saying no more sleep for you, I feel 110!

Sometimes my ole body makes me think so,,, but I'm talking the year.
When I wake up at 3:30 am with my shoulder, elbows, hips and lower back saying no more sleep for you, I feel 110!

You forgot ankles, and ummm toes curling up, and and and. knees!
Dang! U "GET" to sleep till 3:30??
Sorry Myak I had to respond to this one,
"I resemble that remark!"

Tim

You old farts give me something to look forward to!!! LOL

Got a couple creaks of my own, but would be ashamed to complain to you about them.

:slp

I am almost 44 WA, and I am young again, I am working on having children!!!!

I will take the self=proclaimed "A" in determination!! Lol. JHGYTFDL!

Maybe I just need a holiday or a new romance like you Troy!!! to keep me young!

I am "all in" on that bet WA. It feels right. I cant think of anything I want more.

Troy, you'll be like my younger brother. He is now on his second marriage and married a wonderful girl who had never had a child. She wanted one badly so they had a fine young boy.
My brother is 50 and their son is just about to start kindergarden.
He jokes they can roll him in his wheelchair to watch the boy graduate highschool.

Age 20, started brewing at three years ago, switch over to wine after working at a winery for the summer.

Last February I tore my biceps tendon playing basketball with the boys. My 25 y/o daughter told me it was time to take up golf. I told her golf is for old people. Most of the guys I work with who are half my age can't keep up with me.

I, too, will likely go out in a blaze of glory. I've walked away from a half a dozen chopper crashes and one nasty plane crash. Can't tell you all the times I've looked death in the face. 30 years of military service (including a tour in Iraq) can take its toll, but I amazingly have staid in pretty good shape. The tendon was the first big injury I have ever had and I am almost back to 100% already.

Turned 50 last December and feel like I am getting my second wind. I wake up every day excited to see what new adventures life holds. Not many aches and pains to speak of. A little heartburn is about it.

The idea of making wine first haunted me about 25 years ago. Didn't take the plunge until 2006. Now I am in the process of building a winery and getting my license.

Last February I tore my biceps tendon playing basketball with the boys. My 25 y/o daughter told me it was time to take up golf. I told her golf is for old people. Most of the guys I work with who are half my age can't keep up with me.

I, too, will likely go out in a blaze of glory. I've walked away from a half a dozen chopper crashes and one nasty plane crash. Can't tell you all the times I've looked death in the face. 30 years of military service (including a tour in Iraq) can take its toll, but I amazingly have staid in pretty good shape. The tendon was the first big injury I have ever had and I am almost back to 100% already.

Turned 50 last December and feel like I am getting my second wind. I wake up every day excited to see what new adventures life holds. Not many aches and pains to speak of. A little heartburn is about it.

The idea of making wine first haunted me about 25 years ago. Didn't take the plunge until 2006. Now I am in the process of building a winery and getting my license.

Oh god, so sad. Why do people risk their lives so much?

Oh god, so sad. Why do people risk their lives so much?

Leanne,

It's not sad at all. Would it have been better had I spent my life staring at a computer screen all day, wasting away under the stress until the cholesterol gave me a heart attack at age 50? People risk their lives for many reasons. Some just to feel alive. Some because it is their job. Some because we were too young and too stupid to know better. Some of us it's all three.

Did you know that the #1 killer no matter where you live in the free world is auto accidents. Doesn't matter if you take risks or not. So I say, live and enjoy life. :b

Benjamin Franklin (a loyal British subject until the King pissed him off) once said, "Most men die at 25, but they aren't buried until 75." He also said that wine is constant proof that God loves us. :i

I am 32 and my wife is 26. We both just started into winemaking in March of this year. We have been loving it ever since. :D

I made it almost 5 years commercial fishing up here. Thats just about as risky and scary as anything I ever want to do again. That was 20 years ago, but my heart still gets beating ast when I think about some of the close calls. Still going on the adrenaline from those experiences. LOL

Latest posts

Back