Who is the youngest one in here?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Young enough to not admit it, or to old to not admit it?

Dont feel bad, Nikki is only 22!! Hell Wade is only 27, and Tom has been 35 for like , well, 30 years.

(Geez, I am in trouble now)
:u
NO TROY,
I been 35 for 27 years.
U do da math..

Im 51 and Grandpa taught me how to make wine when I was 8. Exploded a still when I was 14 and Mom said wine only from now on and I have done what mom said in this area

well i was looking for the youngest, but I supose you old farts and me, and the rest of us about to be old farts may as well chime in.
LOL

I haven't been making wine for long, but sure got hooked on it fast. I really love it and enjoy making and discussing it with all of you.

:dg

Hey! Don't call us winemakers old farts we are fine aged goods /ras
born 1942 I win lol

Life is not about when you're born. It's about when you decide to live!

Perhaps we should start a thread that gets a Sex demigraphic? I know the military simulation forums im a member of are like 90 percent guy 2 percent female and 8 percent undecided lol

There is still the don't ask don't tell policy we have, although it looks as if that is going to go away as well, it will then become a don't tell and you wont get f'd with policy.

age 38
male
been making wine since around 1996, however took a long break while traveling and moving around. I would still make one or two batches every so often, but it was all done the backyard way. Never had any meters or all the fancy chemicals that I do now.

Yeah, but now here is a different take on it...
I was born in '55 and never grew up..
My mind still thinks I'm 18 and the aches and pains are having a hard time convincing it I'm not.
Been fermenting about a year and so far have only had bottles blow up.. :h
I decided to start living when I was just a kid and haven't ever stopped enjoying life.
Sooner or later something will catch up with me and put it all to an end.

Cant think of a better way PW. If we can all find a way to smile, we all mayget out of it okay!

"I ain’t as young as I once was,
But I’m as good once, as I ever was". Toby Keith!

No cigarettes for me, but then I do enjoy an occasional drink of my wine and things stronger.
My problem has always been the idea,, "heck yeah. I can do that!"
Back in the early 70's before all this tandem jumping a few of us heavy partiers did a one day training and then a static line jump from 3000 feet.
In the late 80's for s**ts and giggles I bought an ultralight airplane and solo'd after only 3 hours of instructions.
Sooner or later one of these crazy impulses I get is going to be the death of me.
Either that or the wife is going to get tired of me looking at those beautiful things in bikinis down here in Florida.

Hell MYA, I never would have believed you were in your late 80's!!!!!

I figured you were NIKKIS age.

Latest posts

Back