Who is the youngest one in here?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome aboard MisPlaced!!
you found a great place and glad you have joined us!

Tim

Introduction

Well, I made an introduction, but alas, it seems that the powers-that-be have yet to 'approve' it.

Thanks for the welcomes, at any rate. :)

I'll be 23 come the end of september... Not sure how to feel about it..

Well I'm 52 here been messing with alcohol of some type most of my life. LOL I used to get whiskey bottles for a bootlegger when I was a kid made good money at it too. also learned how to tell good whiskey from rot-gut guess thats one of the reasons I like more alcohol in my wines as I've always loved the taste. Guess I'm like most guys my age (52 going on 15) well that may be pushing it according to my wife.

So well put DragonsLiar. Lets live...I am 53. Probably one of the oldest on forum. Gess, Did I just say 53?

40 but look maybe 20 but feel about 60. Seriously, I got carded the other day for smokes!

40 but look maybe 20 but feel about 60. Seriously, I got carded the other day for smokes!

I with ya Wade,
I was carded the other day for smokes, and I said to the clerk seriously, I am retiring from the military in 3 months and you are going to card me. She said sorry, but I didnt look old enough to retire, of course I was laughing when I showed her my ID card and she asked for a second one.

I just wished I felt like I was 20 again.

Or...how about when the clerk automatically gives you a senior discount and your not even close. I just smile and say thanks (hoping to get it again next time).

Latest posts

Back