Who can I blame????

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

myakkagldwngr

Reaction score
In the past couple weeks I bottled 10 gallons of blackberry, 5 gallons of strawberry and 5 gallons of Loquat. I still have another 25 gallons of black berry waiting, 5 gallons of strawberry, five gallons of rose petal, 6 gallons of peach and 5 gallons of guava/peach.
My wife looks at me now and asks where all these bottles are going???? My small racks are full..

So who around the forum is willing to step up and take the blame for all the trouble you've got me into. :):)

In the past couple weeks I bottled 10 gallons of blackberry, 5 gallons of strawberry and 5 gallons of Loquat. I still have another 25 gallons of black berry waiting, 5 gallons of strawberry, five gallons of rose petal, 6 gallons of peach and 5 gallons of guava/peach.
My wife looks at me now and asks where all these bottles are going???? My small racks are full..

So who around the forum is willing to step up and take the blame for all the trouble you've got me into. :):)

Runningwolf, he is usually in some type of trouble anyway so what is one more thing. :)

I confess. Forgive me Mrs.Myakkagldwngr for I have created another monster. I except all responsibility. Please send all excess filled bottles up north here and I will share the bottles with the other MOD's. We will acknowledge shipment upon receipt of goods.

I confess. Forgive me Mrs.Myakkagldwngr for I have created another monster. I except all responsibility. Please send all excess filled bottles up north here and I will share the bottles with the other MOD's. We will acknowledge shipment upon receipt of goods.

Oh do we need to drive to your place?

You can always ship it to the "mods" snicker....:dg

Dont look at me, I am in the same boat as ll my shelves are full and I have boxes on the floor full. I also have about 68 gallons bulk aging and grapes will be available ina few weeks!

Dont look at me, I am in the same boat as ll my shelves are full and I have boxes on the floor full. I also have about 68 gallons bulk aging and grapes will be available ina few weeks!

WADE !

When is the party? You can always send some out COD for postage..:D

The party is whenever you people get your butts here. The door is always open here to winos!

Thats where I was just before summer. I am way down now and trying to empty my carboys for the fall harvest and get my shelves filled up. Oh yeah, next party is first saturday in October if anyone is interested. If you're not sure if your making it or want to lighten your traveling load, feel free to ship ahead of time. I will be excepting shipments 24/7. You hear that myakkagldwngr!

Thats where I was just before summer. I am way down now and trying to empty my carboys for the fall harvest and get my shelves filled up. Oh yeah, next party is first saturday in October if anyone is interested. If you're not sure if your making it or want to lighten your traveling load, feel free to ship ahead of time. I will be excepting shipments 24/7. You hear that myakkagldwngr!

Hey Dan,
Must be a little hard of hearing, shout a little louder. lol

Thanks, I knew I could count on my friends!!
I had thought about blaming Troy. He hasn't posted in a couple days.
When the showers broke here yesterday I made a mad dash to check my bottles and then went to Walmart to see the Mrs.
One of her co workers in the cake decorating area saw me and told Nancy, you're hubby is here to see you!
She shook her head and said, are you kidding? He's here for more fruit!
I left with 15 lbs of peaches @ $0.75 a pound and 15 lbs of papaya @ $0.69 a pound.
What can I say.
I was sickened though to find out they threw out 200 pounds of peaches that morning because they were getting soft.

Thanks, I knew I could count on my friends!!
I had thought about blaming Troy. He hasn't posted in a couple days.
When the showers broke here yesterday I made a mad dash to check my bottles and then went to Walmart to see the Mrs.
One of her co workers in the cake decorating area saw me and told Nancy, you're hubby is here to see you!
She shook her head and said, are you kidding? He's here for more fruit!
I left with 15 lbs of peaches @ $0.75 a pound and 15 lbs of papaya @ $0.69 a pound.
What can I say.
I was sickened though to find out they threw out 200 pounds of peaches that morning because they were getting soft.
Should have stopped at bakery and asked for some 5 gallon frosting buckets. They are food grade and are nice to have around

Walmart being so big is really funny. They will throw stuff away before they will give it away.
Then only thing I know they will give away is the cartons of eggs that have one broken in it. They can't take one egg from one and put it in another, so they get hundreds of dozens of eggs they can't sell.
They do give them to some local food banks and kitchens.

Latest posts

Back