Who are the Ladies in our forum?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
waves to all my fans!

:p

heheheh.. secretly I love coming in here ( can you tell?)

It's a lovely interactive forum and everyone leaves their drama at home.. Thats' what really makes this place work so well.

Allie xxx

I'm a lady too! I love this hobby, I didn't know that winemaking could be so creative.

Of course you are with Julie as your screen name :i

LOL Thanks for noticing the name, someone once asked my Mom how many children she had and she responded with "Four boys." :?. Granted with three brothers I usually was playing baseball or cowboys and indians but geez I didn't have a name like Frances or Lee or something like that.

Julie

Hi, all. It's Non-Grapenut--a woman..and as the name implies, I prefer the challanging quest of fruit wine making, all by scratch. I have never made a kit wine...I have made a couple of kit beers. My given name is Lynn. I am a mom, wife, computer geek, wild mushroom forager, gardener and karaoke queen. My husband, Bob, hates wine, tho he will sneak in a taste test here and there so he can brag to his co-workers how his wife makes wine! Guess what his co-workers got for Christmas? Bingo. I started making wine becuz I was curious and enjoy the chemistry, and, of course, the final product.

hi everyone ,i'm marly. i started making kit and fruit wine three years ago.i enjoy making both. the fruit wine is more work but i like the challenge and the end result of coarse.

Julie, for you I would be what ever you wanted me to be..ROFLMAO:w

hmmmmss..

noting Dans recent posts ...

( secretly believes Dan may be nurturing a flirtatious reputation)

would never mention the possibility though..

grins and ducks...

Allie :p

Back