white labs nutrients

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i got in some more yeast and super kleer for later projects from northern brew, in my shipping package they sent me a sample of (SERVOMYCES A BIOLOGICAL NUTRIENT FROM DANSTAR THE MOsT UNIQUE NUTRIENT AVAILABLE IN BREWING) their words not mine, brewing, that's a beer term i think? just wanting a second opinion that this is for beer and not wine? thank you for any information
Dawg

It’s like a little pill? I used to use these when brewing beer and they were great. The boil breaks down the capsule. I suppose that you could open it up and pour the goods into the fermenter.

It’s like a little pill? I used to use these when brewing beer and they were great. The boil breaks down the capsule. I suppose that you could open it up and pour the goods into the fermenter.
no, when it said brew i thought that was beer making talk, i've never made beer, other things when younger, but no beer, lol,, but thank you, i appreciate the learning info, older slower me and my wines,, lol,,,

Latest posts

Back