• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WhisperKOOL 3000XLT

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheWineThief

Wine Making Noob
Reaction score
I have a WhisperKOOL 3000 XLT series for sale or trade. Works great. Pop through the wall of a properly insulated room place the liquid measuring thermostat inside a bottle plug it in and you have a wine cellar. Located in Connecticut

They retail for around $2000.

Asking $850 obo. Will not ship.

See manual here - http://whisperkool.com/xlt-3000/#.V_qZ6juEwTY.email

f0890f71376c1e0ecc34a74c73d14546.jpg

cfd4b5666224564e54d7487bdefb9340.jpg

46e2e9d4cf5fb79114d154a0b8955e90.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Planing a wine room...but can't come that far north as I would be spotted as a deplorable!

Curious...how big an area will this unit condition?

Does the outside unit need to mounted outdoors or just outside the cellar itself?

Thanks1

These are typical units, they mount through the wall with the exhaust end discharging into an adjacent room. This unit is indicated for 650 cubic feet, or approximately 9'x9' with an 8' ceiling.

Planing a wine room...but can't come that far north as I would be spotted as a deplorable!

Curious...how big an area will this unit condition?

Does the outside unit need to mounted outdoors or just outside the cellar itself?

Thanks1

Cmon up, we need more deplorables! Where are you located. I suppose I could ship it but it's pretty heavy.

Latest posts

Back