WineXpert which one of the below did you like the best?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

corinth

Reaction score
Hi again,
Once again, your advice. the only new player is the Mosti Mondial or maybe i should add one of the newer less expensive brands. I will eventually get around to joe for some tweaks such as adding sauteed peaches in a bit of wine, increasing Abv with sugar and some lemon rind?

Wine Kit - Island Mist - Peach Apricot Chardonnay

Island Mist Peach Apricot Chardonnay Wine Kit

Mosti Mondiale, summer breeze,Peach Chardonnay

ps: thanks:db
Corinth

I like the apricot with the addition of some fresh apricots, sounds great.take care my friend.

I just bottled the Peach Apricot Chardonnay yesterday so my daughter could take some home with her.

I read all of Joe's tweaks BEFORE I ever made a kit...and then I used them! My neighbor lady challenged me do make a kit straight up...the Peach Apricot Chard was it. It is very good straight up, no tweaks....(almost, I did add two pounds of sugar made into a simple syrup). its good....peach is forward.

BUT.....I was thinking NEXT TIME, apricots like Joe and maybe the barest hint of vanilla. Good kit.

The addition of fresh fruit when available adds solids and depth to the base.Imop.

Last edited:
Back