Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BgWine

Junior
Reaction score
I would like to create labels for my bottles currently aging at the 2 year mark. That being said, bottles are expensive so I would love to be able to remove the labels and re-use the bottles. Any thoughts on removable labels and/or a website that has solid wine label templates that look nice and I can simply input the info I care to share?

onlinelabels.com sell preglued labels that are easily removed. also have app for drawing your own labels usage based on purchasing blanks.

Avery has a free program called Design & Print. Been using it for quite a few years. It's not the friendliest program, but it's designed to design labels for Avery products.

You are limited to Avery products (height & width of labels, margins, etc) but this gives you a lot of leeway. I have been printing on Avery labels, but recently started printing on a color laser printer on colored paper, cutting the labels with a photo scrapbooking cutter. This works very nicely.

Latest posts

Back