Which Label

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Donatelo, congrats on your first wine ! Both labels are really nice. I like the first one best but you can’t go wrong with either one. Are you making these yourself ? What kind of program are you using if so.
Again congrats ! The wine sounds scrumptious.
Cheers
Brigitte

Boy, this is a tough one... Let's see... I guess in these PC times :ft I'd have to go with the gender neutral 2nd label. :)

Joking aside, though I really do like them both, the 2nd one is the one I prefer.

Brigitte, I used paint 3-d on my windows 10. My wife has some coloring books for adults. I just copied two of those and filled in the spaces . It's a nice program.

Everyone seems to like the wood nymph on the top.!

Last edited:
Brigitte, I used paint 3-d on my windows 10. My wife has some coloring books for adults. I just copied two of those and filled in the spaces . It's a nice program.

Everyone seems to like the wood nymph on the top.!

I will have to check out the 3D paint. My problem is I don’t have internet we live so far out in the boonies.

Yes the nymph seems to be winning the vote so far. Which does your wife like best?

She likes the first one . (Probably because she had it mostly colored when I found it.)
None of the work was from the internet. paint 3-D is part of windows 10 , but older versions have the same Paint.

She likes the first one . (Probably because she had it mostly colored when I found it.)
None of the work was from the internet. paint 3-D is part of windows 10 , but older versions have the same Paint.
I need to see what windows we have ! Running to my computer now‍♀️♀️♀️

Latest posts

Back