RJ Spagnols Where to buy?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jdeere5220

Farmer Member
Reaction score
A lot of folks on this forum speak highly of these RJS kits, and I'm willing to give them a try. My local retailer only carry's the Wine Expert brand. Can you buy RJS kits online? If so, is there a particular site anyone here would recommend? You never know what you are getting with the online retailers...

Thanks!

Last edited:
I'll assume that you live in the USA. Please update the Location field in the "User CP".

Many folks seem to like dealing with George at Fine Vine Wines
http://www.finevinewines.com/

As a Canadian, I have not ordered from George.

Steve

A lot of folks on this forum speak highly of these RJS kits, and I'm willing to give them a try. My local retailer only carry's the Wine Expert brand. Can you buy RJS kits online? If so, is there a particular site anyone here would recommend? You never know what you are getting with the online retailers...

Thanks!

I am in the same boat as you but I finally found one about 30 minutes from my house that sell Heron Bay, which is pretty good. Three shops close by and they all sell Wine Expert. I travel south about 70 miles to by RJS. They are worth it. On line look into Fine Vine Wines.

I second Finevinewines unless your in Ct. next to Waterbury as theres a place that I can get them there for cheaper then anywhere I have ever seen any!!!!!!! You have to order 1 week ahead of time though as she doesnt stock them.

Where you from? That would help us to recommend a local place...

Thanks for the tip on filling in my location. New to this.

I live in what's called the thumb of Michigan, middle of farm country, and a 25 minute drive across the Blue Water Bridge to Sarnia, Ontario, Canada. My local home-brew shop is in Port Huron, Michigan.

There is also a brand new winery in Lexington, Michigan that is even closer to me, but they don't sell wine kits. They actually grow their own grapes I understand, but it's brand new and I haven't visited yet.

I did the dealer search on the RJS www site, and it directed me to Detroit. I don't go to Detroit. I would go to Sarnia, but ordering online would be best for me.

jdeer, Begicks in Bay City has a decent winemakers department.

Probably the best selection is right here and George backs up all his stuff 100%,. I also mod that forum and buy most of my stuff from there. If you go there tell them we sent you. As a first time buyer youll get 10% off your 1st purchase also.
http://finevinewines.com/

jdeere5220:

I choose shopping in Sarnia and stopping by Alberts Rolling Lunch (now in a building, I hear) under the bridge in Point Edward.

Steve

Latest posts

Back