Where to buy juice pails?

Wine Making Talk

Help Support Wine Making Talk:

Ron0126

30 batches my first year, still learning
Reaction score
I live just outside Birmingham, Alabama. The LHBS doesn't/won't order juice pails because "there aren't enough people wanting them" and "shipping is too expensive."
Does anyone know of a place in Atlanta, Nashville, Memphis (or thereabouts) where I could order some juice pails, drive over, and pick them up myself? A Google search didn't really tell me anything other than which stores stocked kits. I can order a kit from LP or FVW or Amazon so why bother? I really want juice or grapes instead.
And I'll figure out a way to expense the trip ...

Rodnboro

Reaction score
I'm from South Georgia and buy mine from Pardo Grapes in Florida. They ship from Tampa to satellite locations in Florida. My closest location is Jacksonville (3 hr drive), but I think they ship to Lake City. It might not be worth the drive, but it's just a suggestion.

Ron0126

30 batches my first year, still learning
Reaction score
I'm from South Georgia and buy mine from Pardo Grapes in Florida. They ship from Tampa to satellite locations in Florida. My closest location is Jacksonville (3 hr drive), but I think they ship to Lake City. It might not be worth the drive, but it's just a suggestion.
Wow, thank you. I just asked them to add me to their email list!

terrymck

Reaction score
There is a cold storage company outside of Atlanta that stocks frozen juice from a national company whose name escapes me right now. I will post when I find it.

jburtner

Reaction score
I'm in Nashville and order from Brehm now which get's expensive with shipping. If I could road trip to ATL for must buckets or grapes / etc that would be great. Please let us know and thank you!

Cheers,
-johann

Latest posts