Where to buy grapes - near OH

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adrianvas12

Reaction score
Greetings - I live in Cleveland, OH and I heard that Buffalo NY region have really good grapes. I was wondering if anyone knows any good places where I can get some grapes - red and whites.
Thank you.
Adrian

Adrian, a city as large as Cleveland has to have a "produce yard" off of a rail line and they probably have grapes from California there. We even have two here in Columbus. Worse comes to worst, and I know that it is a 2-2.5 hour road trip, you could go to Pittsburgh. (Take all of your Cleveland Browns stickers off of your vehicle first!)

Don't forget your backyard... North East Ohio's "Grand River Valley" area in Ashtabula County (where I live) has a lot to offer and has more wineries (22+) than any where else in the state. Many award winning wines locally and can give any other wine region a run for it's money. I am also looking to buy grapes this year and started my search a few days ago to see which local wineries and vineyards would offer their grapes and/or fresh juice. Debonne Vineyards has their list of grapes/juice front and center on their website's home page.
https://www.debonne.com

Back