• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Wine Making Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Where to buy cheap wine bottle

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I find the deep punts a pain to fill with my bottling wand attached to my spigot. I've been recycling them lately.

I experienced the same difficulty when bottling, trying to find the 'sweet spot' for the filling wand to stay on top of the punt. But now that I use the All-In-One Pump vacuum unit , it is no longer an issue....big punts...medium punts...no punts... the vacuum fills them all, and in just a matter of 10 seconds or so. :) AND....no over-fills. I highly recommend trying the All-In-One pump setuip , if you can.

I use the All-In-One Pump vacuum unit , it is no longer an issue....big punts...medium punts...no punts... the vacuum fills them all, and in just a matter of 10 seconds or so. :) AND....no over-fills. I highly recommend trying the All-In-One pump setup , if you can.
Do you really have to post up about how great the All-In-One pump actually works.... :) I've read many posts ( have alerts setup for the other thread) and keep sitting on the fence. You are pushing me over the edge...

Yes I too have the same issue filling bottles with that dimple on the bottom. I do it old school because of this... tube syphon and just pinch the tube at the end when its full.

My red plastic spigot doesnt look like it could take the abuse! I feel bad hijacking this thread but if I could use a pump for my beer, cider AND wine...

Hi,

Does anyone have any great website where they buy cheap wine bottles from?

Thanks!
Two buck chuck is an inexpensive way to go from Trader Joe’s! You get a free wine bottle with every purchase of wine that’s in the bottle!

Latest posts

Back