Where is the recipe for the "roll"?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Francie

Reaction score
Someone made a great recipe which was some sort of roll with Proceutto
smiley18.gif
(sp?) and maybe cheese, boy I just cannot remember, nor can I find the recipe anywhere!! It looked awesome and I wanted to try making it!!!

Thank you for your help!!

Francie

Oh My Gosh!! I literally just posted and you found it!! Guess I will have to pull for the Patriots this week rather than my son's Colts!!
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif

Thank you!!!!!

No problem.....since I read every post and have become good at searching it pays off finding answers quickly.

GO PATS!!!

This guy is outta control! S#$%, Id marry you if I was ya know, not that thats a bad thing!

"Not that there is anything wrong with that!"
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif
smiley36.gif

Knowing exactly where to go....that is why they call you "The Masta"!!!

Francie, did you make the roll? It's scrumptious and goes great with my SuperTuscan

I was going to the store today, but came down with the bout of the flu so I will go tomarrow as I am feeling better!! I cannot wait to make it!! I have a red zin I have been saving.....will that go well?

oh yea, pop the red zin for sure. Masta's bringing bread so how bout I bring the salad and a couple bottles?

Sounds great, we should have enough for everyone, right? Looks like it makes quite a bit!!
smiley4.gif
smiley4.gif
smiley4.gif

Latest posts

Back