Where in the World is Articsid?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Julie

Reaction score
Troy where are you? We haven't seen you here for the last week. Hillbilly Bill has said that he has tried calling you. Where are u, you are being missed?

Julie

He may:
1. have taken a vacation.
2. have ran into a moose
3. have gotten lucky
4. fhave froze in his tacks on the way back from the outhouse
5. have got eaten by his attack cats
6. have fell through the hole..eewwwww
7. be looking for day light
8. may be ignoring us..no way!
9. have a computer down
10. may be in a stooper :)

any other ideas?

I think I remember Troy was looking for Luc a while back.
Now,
We all R L@@KING for him..
Could it be his GPS don't work and, Got lost going to the outhouse?
Do I dare say.. no electric..

That site was pretty deep into this stuff. Problem with dowsing rods at our age (or in Troys case) is gravity.:) he better hope its able to point up when he finds what he's looking for.:)

Well he is not in Old Philosopher's crawl space, that turned out to be a skunk! :p

You know if he would get one of those compostimg toilets we won't have to worry about him getting lost gong to the outhouse.

Julie

Hopefully he isn't stuck to the throne seat... it was -22*F this morning when I checked on the Weather Channel.

:e

I think he's playing the game as he's sitting there..last post was 2009 in 2009 and he'll pop up with post 2010 in the new year! BUTT (LOL) what time zone will he do it in? I am not sure he even knows what time zone he's in half the time!!:)

I think he decided to sleep till the sun comes up. Isn't that the middle of January in Fairbanks, Now but cheeks frozen to outhouse seat is a great story, does kinda get us into the territory of Tom or wade deleting thread kinda like the fart thread:):)

I think he's playing the game as he's sitting there..last post was 2009 in 2009 and he'll pop up with post 2010 in the new year! BUTT (LOL) what time zone will he do it in? I am not sure he even knows what time zone he's in half the time!!:)

By George, I think you got it! He was lurking here last night. Alaska is 4 hours behind eastern time, I believe.

Julie

Well with 13 guests and 15 members on here right now I don't feel all that bad about sitting at home on New Years eve talking about Troy! And he's Lurking out there laughing at all of us! TROY, One thing for sure..You know your loved!!:dg

I think he decided to sleep till the sun comes up. Isn't that the middle of January in Fairbanks, Now but cheeks frozen to outhouse seat is a great story, does kinda get us into the territory of Tom or wade deleting thread kinda like the fart thread:):)

Now Now B careful...:i :d

By George, I think you got it! He was lurking here last night. Alaska is 4 hours behind eastern time, I believe.

Julie
Maybe its the Aurora Borealis (sp) knocking out his connection (pony express?) LOL :)

Not Froze yet

"Mostly clear. Lows 30 below to 40 below zero...except around 10 below in the hills. Light winds"

Copied that from our weather forecast for tommorrow night. Can anyone match that?!! ROTFLMAO now.:)

I've had a slew of trouble with the internet service here this past week. The phone company that provides it is a piece of ice sheet, so it was just better to stay off until they fixed things.

We had a partial lunar eclipse today on the blue moon. Pretty cool stuff. I wanted to take a picture of the full moon high in the sky at 3 pm yesterday, I grabbed the camera and the fn batteries were dead, will try tommorrow. You won't believe how big it is, or bright in the middle of the afternoon.

Troy

I think we can all beat that , I have rain and 33, that beats the hell out of -30

Latest posts

Back