Where are the sales?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bkisel

Reaction score
I want to buy some kits and stuff...

Haven't gotten any email sale notification from the likes of Label Peelers and others for a least several weeks. What's up with that?

Haven't gotten any email sale notification from the likes of Label Peelers and others for a least several weeks. What's up with that?

Go visit the usual sites...pick out some kits...add them to your cart...then leave.
I guarantee you start getting emails within hours!

Go visit the usual sites...pick out some kits...add them to your cart...then leave.
I guarantee you start getting emails within hours!

But with my luck that'd only work after I also paid for them and they shipped. :(

You must have done something to not be on their list. I get at least one a day from them. All telling me how the wine kits are 40% off and the beer kits are 35% off.

Have you checked your "spam folder"?

Good catch Paul! August 30th Label Peelers some how wound up in my spam folder even though I've been getting the promos for years and have their email in my address folder. Go figure?

Latest posts

Back