Where Allie???

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mmadmikes1

smart @$$
Reaction score
Ok I know she is on Holiday but the wheres Artic and wheres Luc thread seem to be alot of fun.
I think she is so burnt from Laying in sun she can't type. We know she isnt froze to anything (like Artic):d either that or she took all the left over Apple wine with her and she can't even walk:p:dg :p

Well she went where there is no WiFi or internet :fsh. Don't expect her back till February.
BOY talk about withdrawal! ;)

Shes on the beach on an island. Where we all should be!!!!!!!!! Lucky............ well you know what!

Wade:

There's a beach on an island near here, but I plan to stay away for about 5 or 6 months. :D

But if I was visiting Allie...it's a great idea.

Steve

cheeky Steve.. lol

I'm tanned however, there was less lying on the beach and more, scrubbing walls and ceilings, then painting them..

Sadly the tenant left my holiday home in a very bad state.

...we went there for a month to enjoy it.

We spent the month refurbishing and cleaning it.. on top of that my bloke ( husband) slipped on a pavement after two weeks and broke his foot.

I can tell you that a man with a cast on his leg is not helpful when you are painting and plastering a house. ( and he's sitting there being critical)

I don't take supervision well......

Allie

I really missed my internet.. you guys and your warped senses of humour keep me sane.

Latest posts

Back