What''s your wine making bible?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Actually I have been compiling several articles over the years for my own bible. Now If I Can Just Get It Organized.

I'm currently reformating a free download book called "The Home Wine Makers Manual" by Lum Eisenem.

Are you going to put these up on this site for all of us to read?

Are you going to put these up on this site for all of us to read?

There are many things "I think" would be of help here. One of which is the dictionary of wine/beer making terms on the home page of this forum I posted that just a month ago.

I felt it would help many to understand what we are talking about and in creating it I learned alot. Hope it gets used.

Other items I have are the Pearson square, great blends, list of odors and why they are in the wine. ex: Too much sorbate can make wine smell like geraniums.

Some of the items I have are copywritten and I do not want to put them here. Rather do a link.

Some things are time involved and right now I am very busy dispite only working 1 day a week. Hope over winter to make some suggestions to the moderators and see what they think.

There are several folks on here that are extremely knowledgable and are willing to share their expertiese. All youneed do is ask.

Search first in case your question has already been asked.

There are many things "I think" would be of help here. One of which is the dictionary of wine/beer making terms on the home page of this forum I posted that just a month ago..

Yes, I have read some of that material and it is helpful. I was thinking about drrockinsteve's "bible" articles and the free download book that he has customized. Those sound really useful also. I hope he'll post them, or offer ot email to interested members.

Latest posts

Back