What's new in your cellar?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wondering what software folks use to make labels like those that Mrs. Johnd made? Those are incredible. My labels are just silver or gold hand written using a glass pen. Works fine, and the wine dosen’t know. Would love to make up some artwork and actually make a proper label.

Wifey uses Avery #22827 labels, they are waterproof, easily removed, vinyl like labels, and print with a laser jet printer, four to a sheet. The Avery website offers free formatting, which we use. The images come from www.dreamstime.com , you do pay for the images selected, but the charge is usually nominal.

I have used the Avery #22827 also . Then used some of my own photos .
Have them printed a Office Depot a decent price.

Attachments

• Blueberry-Pom#3.pdf
    3.3 MB · Views: 13
Thanks for the response. I'll be sure to check out "dreamstime".

You may want to check out www.sheetlabels.com for their removable polyester weatherproof labels. I've been using their RXW - SL571 (4 per sheet at 4.75x3.75) and have them printed at Staples on their laser printer. I believe they are mush less expensive than the Avery labels.

As a matter of fact I've just come back from Staples with the latest label -see below

Frontenac Noir2019.jpg

There ia an app called Painnt that enables you to modify your pictures to a more art version form. There are many different styles to apply. Some are free (and the free ones change over time). The ones that are not free are nominal.

Back