What's new in your cellar?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
getting to be that time of the year......my stuff is on hold til November, then the flood gates open.

Or part the Red Sea. Either way its Xmas in November!

wp2108079.jpg

Probably a good choice to expand your sights to the North. Seems like Mother nature is intent on burning Napa Valley to the ground one way or another.

Some new arrivals today from earlier this year. Odette Cab is one of my favorite all time wines, this winery continues to churn out this impressive wine year after year. It’s so flavorful and full with silky smooth tannins, it’s mouthwatering just looking at it. Haven’t been fortunate enough to try the Reserve yet.....
EE302E2A-A56D-4425-941B-20A76F8F71D9.jpeg

Some new arrivals today from earlier this year. Odette Cab is one of my favorite all time wines, this winery continues to churn out this impressive wine year after year. It’s so flavorful and full with silky smooth tannins, it’s mouthwatering just looking at it. Haven’t been fortunate enough to try the Reserve yet.....
View attachment 57448

What did the Odette Cab set you back per bottle? Had it once and it was superb.

So cool. I didn't realize you were a wine retailer these days, thats awesome!

Hmmmmm, that really is how that reads.....well, you get the picture. I can tell you, I’m not making any money at this game, all expenditures, no revenues, and other than the occasional hangover, really nothing to show for it!

Latest posts

Back