What's in your glass tonight?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was turned on to this wine a couple of years ago. I believe it's Picpoul Blanc, very tasty when young -- the bottle is a 2020.

My wife doesn't drink much, but she is willing to taste things when I ask. She took a sip, made a face, and then took another sip. Her eyes lit up. "This is really good." Her smile turned into a frown. "Do you have another bottle?"

Very often when she likes a wine, it's the only bottle of it I have. "Yes, I have one more."

Eyes lit up again. "Let's take it to the beach." We are planning a beach trip as a belated celebration of our 30th anniversary. I'll be going to Total Wine and picking up half a case so we'll have it in the future.

picpoul.jpg

I actually snuck this into my suitcase and took it to Kauai. Boxed Picpoul Blanc from Total Wine. It was gone in a flash.

Screen Shot 2021-09-21 at 6.07.33 PM.png

I was turned on to this wine a couple of years ago. I believe it's Picpoul Blanc, very tasty when young -- the bottle is a 2020. I'll be going to Total Wine and picking up half a case so we'll have it in the future.

Latest posts

Back