What's in your glass tonight?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wine made with store bought red grape juice. It's currently the 4th week of a national prohibition on the sale and transportation of alcohol (also the fourth time in 18 months that we have had a prohibition). So I'm on 100% home made boozeView attachment 76819

I'm sure that like me, you have made some good wine from store-bought juices. I just hate that you have to do it under duress!

Stumbled upon these at the grocery store down in the Outer Banks and at 2 for $6, couldn't resist sampling. Tried the "Tequila 'Rita" and "PeachBallz". The 'Rita was not pleasant, but the peach wasn't bad at all. At 15% ABV, I'm sure they're a hit with the 'kids'. 🤣

https://www.buzzballz.com/products/buzzballz/

Just finished two back to back 6:00 AM to 1:00 AM crane shifts so I’m having a glass of Wild Turkey 101 Bourbon, a surprisingly excellent Bourbn considering its price point.
I was in KY the Weekend before last for a family reunion. My son drove down from Chicago for it and wanted to see some of the distilleries. We went to Wild Turkey and Four Roses. I don’t drink bourbon myself (any more) but he bought bottles of single barrel from each.

Latest posts

Back