What's in your glass tonight?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Birthday present from my son. Whiskey was made in 3 different styles and blended, and was aged in used bourbon and oloroso sherry barrels. Very intense flavor.

View attachment 74351

Tullamore Dew and Jameson are my favorite Irish Whiskeys.

I don't have any Tullamore Dew in.... but I can pretend!

IMG_1782.JPG

A new small batch of this is on release today, but it is too rich for me. I did get to taste it once, though. Very smooth. Tiny batch artisanal whiskey distilled in Huntsville, Ala. Jeff Irons is a good guy, too. But $50 a bottle... Yet I am positive they will sell out. They do every batch, and quickly.

Anyway, I know several on here are filthy rich so here's Jeff's message :D ...

The Irons ONE Bourbon will be available for sale online on Monday, May 10th around 9AM. The online store can be found at this link. Sales will be limited to 2 bottles per person. Bottles will sell for $50 per bottle. Bottles can be picked up starting Wednesday May 12th – Noon – 6PM through 6PM, close of business on Saturday May 15th. The distillery is open Wednesday through Saturday. The hours are shown on the website and the Facebook page. Orders not picked up are subject to cancellation with a $5.00 per bottle restocking fee. As always, thank you for your continuing support. Here's to great times, great whiskeys and our great friends - Jeff Information about the Bourbon Whiskey and Irons Distillery can be found on the website at http://ironsone.com/.183710846_1163215314157769_709687896630615716_n-1.png

Just a thought. If a stranger looked at this thread, he might think "Something wrong here, these guys don't seem to drink their own wine."
So true! However, while it's great having 2 or 10 cases of a wine, having variety is very nice. I find that some wines make me appreciate mine all the more, while others give me goals to strive towards.

Latest posts

Back