What's in your glass tonight?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not a doctor, geek, but depression that is a response to external issues is I think very different from depression that is caused by medical issues. Grief and sadness in all its forms is not the same as depressive illness, though I am sure they can feel the same. If you haven't already , you might want to consider consulting with someone who can offer you professional expert support.

Thanks guys, appreciate it.
Not that I'm going to discuss personal issues here, but I can tell you that depression is real my friends and has been hitting me like a roller coaster due to family issues....especially during this pandemic s$it.. :(

I'll stay around for sure.

I am sorry to hear you are having a rough time. I am encouraged by the fact that you can be candid and share your troubles with us. I encourage you to seek the support you need in these difficult times! 👍

When my ex-wife left me (this was about 12 years ago), I went into a bit of a depression also. I found two things helped more than anything else: 1) Talking with a good mental health professional, they can be difficult to find so if the first one you try doesn't work, don't give up hope
2) Learning to meditate and practicing it often. It really helped me with the understanding what are the things I can and can't control and let those I can't take care of themselves.

Latest posts

Back