What's in your glass tonight?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gewurztraminer. Just bottled. Juice from Walker's in Forestville, NY. Best white I have ever made IMO. Got the last 5 gallon jug from my local supply shop here in Louisville, KY.

The first time we went to wine country, our hotel recommended a little boutique winery called Aonair, so we went and fell in love with the place. Not just the wine, the people, the story, the vineyard, it just felt like home. We’ve kept up our club membership through the years and still get excited when our wines come in. Tonight we’re having the 2015 Cab Reserve, a real pleaser!!
D234F5F6-CB1A-452A-9500-1C7590D88FA1.jpeg

@Boatboy24 What are your thoughts on The Prisoner? I recently had a bottle without knowing much about it and ended up deep diving into its history which I found very interesting!

For me it was a gift, and probably something I wouldn't have bought for myself, but was glad that I had be exposed to it.

@Boatboy24 What are your thoughts on The Prisoner? I recently had a bottle without knowing much about it and ended up deep diving into its history which I found very interesting!

For me it was a gift, and probably something I wouldn't have bought for myself, but was glad that I had be exposed to it.

I've always liked it, but don't make a habit of drinking wines in this price range. In all honesty, you could do better for the money, but it's a good wine. In recent years not quite what it used to be though. This one was a 2015 and was a gift.

Latest posts

Back