What's in your glass tonight?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_0408.JPG

Juggernaut Cabernet. I had this at Flemings with a steak a while back and loved it. My son and I are making pizza’s tonight so we thought we would try it with some pizza.

While I was laying down my Jacobs Creek in the cellar, I brought up some sweet, cheap Missouri plonk for later on this week. This is the Walmart end of St. James Winery, bought at a Wally World in the upper Midwest. Bordeaux to blackberry, that's how we roll! :D

IMG_1447.jpg

Happy New Year! Enjoying my favorite craft beer brand after an adventure-filled last day of the year voyage to Liquor Planet in Murfreesboro, TN, with a friend. Whattatime!
IMG_1456.jpg

Finally opened a bottle of that limited release masters vintners after like a year of making it, Chardonnay.

Mehhhhhh

Yikes, me don’t like !!!

This is one of our go to wines at Total Wine. It is in the red blend section but definitely has a lot of Cab. The Vortex is 11.97 and is dryer than the Townsend red wine at 14ish. They also have a red wine with a table picture on the front that is slightly cheaper but lacks the body.

IMG_0366.jpg

Interesting and apparently an actual winery and not faux winery like many of the wines at TW. Appears to be available only in the PNW.

Latest posts

Back