What's in your glass tonight?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Passport LR Cabernet Sauvignon Rose. Best Rose I've made. Fruity, but nicely crisp with good minerality. I hope they do it again. I bottled this several weeks ago and forgot about it. Yesterday I remembered that I hadn't put labels and foils on it. So I remedied that.

Passport LR Cabernet Sauvignon Rose. Best Rose I've made. Fruity, but nicely crisp with good minerality. I hope they do it again. I bottled this several weeks ago and forgot about it. Yesterday I remembered that I hadn't put labels and foils on it. So I remedied that.

Better than the WE LE16 Sav Blanc Rose?

I just got out of the sauna. I didn't want wine, I wanted a crisp, refreshing beer. Mrs. Sour Grapes is a big fan of stouts and porters, so it turns out that the lightest thing in the fridge was an Oatmeal Stout. Not that I am complaining, but not exactly what the doctor ordered!

He probably should have received a case. The house was in Palo Alto, bidding war that ended up going for almost 800,000 OVER asking listed price. Only in Northern California.

That's at least a few bottles of Opus One!!

Latest posts

Back