What's in your glass tonight?

Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum

Help Support Winemaking Talk - Winemaking Forum:

Boatboy24

No longer a newbie, but still clueless.
Reaction score
A little flat/flabby for my taste (I believe that's a style choice w/ this grape though) but certainly enjoyable on this warmish spring day. And at $4.99, I'll drink it all day long and won't complain a bit. Worth every penny, and then some.

tempImagevXyBHE.jpg

geek

Still lost.....
Reaction score
A little flat/flabby for my taste (I believe that's a style choice w/ this grape though) but certainly enjoyable on this warmish spring day. And at $4.99, I'll drink it all day long and won't complain a bit. Worth every penny, and then some.

View attachment 88505
We buy all the time, cannot complain with so a cheap price.

jswordy

Reaction score
Never had this version before, but Jacob's Creek was BOGO and there were 2 of these on the shelf, so I grabbed them with the others. We shall see!

IMG_2768.JPG

REPORT: Low tannin, low structured, medium bodied, mild, inoffensive, unobtrusive. You know – boring! 🤣

Last edited:

ibglowin

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Perfect. LOL I fermented to dry and then sweetened with Alexander's Zinfandel concentrate and then some simple syrup until SG was 1.03 which was what the La Bodega Port was when I made that and it was the perfect sweetness level IMHO.

How’s the sweetness?

Last edited:

Darrell Hawley

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Getting ready for the PREAKNESS! Mmmm, this is some good stuff...

View attachment 88617
Picked up a bottle last time you showed a picture of the bottle. Son and Son-in-law showed up the next weekend and that was end of that bottle.
A nice sipper for sure.

Latest posts